Monthly Archives: October 2012
According to research, at least 20-40% of all homes have some kind of business activity..
Did you know?
– If you have a home business you should contact your insurance agent to discuss your exposures to make sure you are covered properly.
– Your Homeowners Policy does not provide the following coverages for your Home Business:
- No Liability or Medical payments coverage for any business activity.
- No coverage for Business Personal Property i.e. inventory for your Home Business.
- No Loss of Income coverage, in the event of a loss to your home and you can’t for a period of time run your business.
- No Professional Liability, for any professional or service natured businesses.
Although some “incidental” home businesses can be added to your Homeowners policy for an additional charge, the coverage this provides is very limited.
Please contact our office today to have a Licensed Insurance Professional review your insurance!